PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- Your personal data will only be used by SIMM -Molecular and Metabolic Image Service S.L.– to resolve the inquiry you voluntarily are asking us about in this form. In the event that you do not accept the processing of your personal data, we will not be able to attend your inquiry. Additionally, we may use your data in an ANONYMOUS way to perform statistical follow-up of our customer service, considering that we have a legitimate interest in the continuous improvement of our internal response processes.
- Your data will not be transferred to third parties and will only be used by our staff. However, some providers of services related to the development and maintenance of our websites, who by contract are required to maintain its confidentiality, may have access to your data.
- You have the right to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability, as well as to claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), in case you’re not being satisfied with the processing of your personal data by us.
- Your personal data is handled in accordance with the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights, backed-up by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 and by the Directive (EU) 2016/680 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
- Our designated DPO before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection is Dr. Amparo García Burillo, (email@example.com).
THANKS FOR CONTACTING US